Official documentation for DataGekko
This is the general documentation for DataGekko. Please refer to the following docs for further details:
- MQTT data ingestion
- Real time data
- At least once processing
- Millisecond data resolution
- Data slicing by metrics, clients and tags
- Dots - Individual datapoints that are ingested through our system
- Data resolution - The highest resolution you can query your data at different aggregations will be provided for aggregated data
- Data retention - Period of time for which your historical data will be accessible
- Clients - Number of supported clients for a given project
- Metrics - Number of individual metrics you can create for the system
- Tags - A feature for additionally tagging datapoints so you can dive deeper into your data
- Support - Level of support you will receive
Some billing plans might offer "unlimited" amount of a given service item. These imply that there will not be strict limits put on but are subject to our quotas and fair use policy.
While we have the capacity for handling large customers, we are still building out our feature set for enterprise customers. You can always request a quote or inquire about further details at email@example.com.
Beta customers will keep their pricing plans for all existing projects at the time of the full product launch.
Disabled, unpaid or otherwise invalidated projects will lose their status and will be required to move up to the regular pricing.
Prices may be changed at any time without further notice. We reserve the right to change our product's prices at any time without further notice.
For all further questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All your quotas are available under your pricing plan except if noted to be subject to other policies.
Fair Use Policy
The fair use policy is put in place in order to ensure proper operation of the system for all customers. "Unlimited" or "∞" quotas are universaly subject to this policy. Non compliance can result in a temporary or permanent discontinuation of the service. The fair use policy dictates that you are free to use as many of the provided resources as you need but in good faith of the general usage of the system. The policy is completely at the discretion of DataGekko. In attempt to provide the best possible service to our end customers, we will attempt to contact you to inquire more about your usage if it apears to be suspiciously high to us before taking any further action.
The product is currently operating as a beta product. While it is intended to operate in a full production ready capacity, it still has its reservations and as such provides no guarantees on uptime or correctnes of data and results collected or produced. Please contact support for more information about the service.
Terms of Service
By using DataGekko's services you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service.